Roto moulding (or rotational moulding) is a plastic moulding process which offers almost unlimited possibilities to end users and OEMs. For this reason, it has been the fastest growing sector of the plastics industry for the past decade. Below is a sample of the market sectors we already work in:
- Water Treatment - Haywood Roto Moulding is a manufacturer and supplier of products into the water treatment industry. These can be products from a new design or conversion from glass reinforced plastic (GRP). Industries supplied are rainwater harvesting, sewage treatment, construction and agricultural storage tanks.
- Marine - HRM is a supplier into the marina offshore buoyancy and marine safety equipment industries. Products manufactured range from safety equipment such as lifebuoys, polyethylene floats and offshore protection finger ends for the oil industry.
- Pharmaceutical - A number of products are suited to rotational moulding for the pharmaceutical industry. These include intermediate bulk containers (IBC’s) for storing & handling powders, tablets and liquids. Also products such as hospital equipment and decontamination units are suited due to the chemical UV, temperature and impact resistance, which is made available using rotomoulding grade materials.
- Automotive - A large number of products are suited to rotomoulding within the automotive, construction and agricultural industries. HRM currently manufacture roofs, mudguards, vehicle interiors, diesel, coolant and hydraulic tanks..
- Materials Handling - Along with our custom moulding business stream, we have developed a range of plastic materials-handling products Rollet® & Roll-X-Cage® to meet the requirements of a wide variety of users who were experiencing operational problems with the alternative steel roll cages.